BY USING OUR SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
USE OF THE SITE AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS.
Abercorn Rehabilitation Center SERVICES
More information about the Services is available at: https://abercornrehab.com/. Abercorn Rehabilitation Center reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, change, alter, discontinue or cancel this Site, the Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Abercorn Rehabilitation Center will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such changes.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You acknowledge that Abercorn Rehabilitation Center is not responsible for the accuracy of any Submissions. All Submissions, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the persons from whom such Submissions originated. This means that you, and not Abercorn Rehabilitation Center, are entirely responsible for all Submissions that you post to the Site.
Abercorn Rehabilitation Center has taken reasonable steps and has employed industry-standard practices and technology to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personally identifiable information; but because even the most secure computer system can be violated, Abercorn Rehabilitation Center cannot guarantee absolute security.
IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose information about yourself in the public domain, it is likely to be collected and used by third parties. These third parties may use your information to contact you or for unauthorized purposes. Also, please remember that no one can guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted electronically.
OBLIGATIONS OF SITE VISITORS
You agree not to do any of the following while visiting or using the Site or any Services provided by or through the Site:
• restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site or the Services;
• impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any person or entity or indicate that you are an employee or representative of Abercorn Rehabilitation Center;
• post or transmit unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any images or other material depicting nudity;
• post or transmit comments containing harassing or offensive language or engage in disruptive activities online;
• post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
• post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail," “spam,” “chain letters” or any other form of solicitation on the Site or through the Site or the Services;
• post, upload or transmit any material that is fraudulent or violates or infringes the rights of others, including material that violates privacy or publicity rights, or infringes copyright, trademark or other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights;
• post or transmit material that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities, in particular hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software;
• solicit other users to join or contribute money to any online service or other organization, advocate or attempt to get users to join in illegal schemes or plan or participate in scams involving other users;
• violate any applicable law or regulation, including without limitation any local, state, provincial, national or international law, any export control laws, or any regulations promulgated by any state or federal authority;
• access or use password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Site or the Services without authorization;
• frame, repackage, or otherwise redistribute any portion of the Site or the Services; or
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
This Site may contain downloadable materials and links to external sites. Abercorn Rehabilitation Center is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content of any such third party owned downloadable materials or external sites. You understand that Abercorn Rehabilitation Center cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files or software of any kind, from any source, that are available for downloading through this Site or the Services or through third party websites linked to this Site, will be free of infection, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code or defects that contain or incorporate contaminating or destructive properties. Links to other websites do not imply an endorsement of the materials, products, content, or ideas displayed on, or disseminated at or through those websites, nor does the existence of a link to another of Abercorn Rehabilitation Center’s other sites imply that the organization or person publishing at that website endorses any of the materials or ideas at this Site. Abercorn Rehabilitation Center reserves the right to disable links from third-party websites to any of Abercorn Rehabilitation Center’s Sites at any time without prior notice.
You may discontinue your participation in and access to the Services at any time. You acknowledge and agree that Abercorn Rehabilitation Center may terminate or block your use of all or part of this Site and/or the Services, without prior notice and for any reason or no reason at all. You agree that upon termination or discontinuance for any reason, Abercorn Rehabilitation Center may delete all information related to you on the Services and may bar your access to the Site and/or your use of the Services.
With respect to any products, materials or services ordered or purchased from Abercorn Rehabilitation Center by phone, mail or email, or through the Site, the terms of payment for such products or services are within Abercorn Rehabilitation Center’s sole discretion. Such sales will be governed by the terms and conditions of sale, provided to you at the time of purchase. Unless otherwise agreed to by Abercorn Rehabilitation Center, payment is due at the time of purchase. Your order is subject to cancellation by Abercorn Rehabilitation Center at any time and for any reason in Abercorn Rehabilitation Center’s sole discretion.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY CLAUSE
Pursuant to Presidential Executive Order 11246, as amended by Presidential Executive Order 11375, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended, Abercorn Rehabilitation Center does not, and purchaser shall not engage in any discriminatory practices based on race, color, religion, national origin, or physical or mental handicap. To the degree they are applicable, the following provisions are incorporated herein by reference and are binding upon Abercorn Rehabilitation Center and purchaser as if set forth fully at length herein: 41 CFR 60-1.4; 41 CFR 60-250.4 and 41 CFR 60-741.4.
The Site and relevant content of the Site, including all content and materials sold through the Site, are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States. Abercorn Rehabilitation Center, and its licensors, exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site and content and any materials that may be available or downloaded such as data, articles or other information, including all associated intellectual property rights. All trademarks, service marks, and logos referenced or appearing on the Site are the property of Abercorn Rehabilitation Center or their respective owners. The Sites’ content, including but not limited to, all books, curriculum, photographs, graphics, videos and other imagery, may not be used, copied, downloaded, republished, reproduced, adapted, modified, distributed, licensed, sold, transferred, transmitted, streamed, broadcasted or otherwise exploited without Abercorn Rehabilitation Center’s prior express written permission. Abercorn Rehabilitation Center’s names, trademarks, service marks, and logos that appear on the Site may not be used in any manner or for any purpose without Abercorn Rehabilitation Center’s prior express written permission.
Our materials, including all posts, contained on the Site are copyrighted materials of Abercorn Rehabilitation Center Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.
COPYRIGHT ACT AGENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use this Site and/or the Services do the same. If you believe that your work appears on this Site or the Services and has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
• Your address, telephone number, and email address;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information contained in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Copyright Agent: privacy@Abercorn Rehabilitation Center.com
All trademarks used on this Site or the Services, including, but not limited to trademarks used on this Site or the Services that may not be owned by Abercorn Rehabilitation Center, are the property of their respective owners.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DISCLAIMER; NO WARRANTY
THE CONTENT AND MATERIAL ON THIS SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. Abercorn Rehabilitation Center MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME. THIS SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Abercorn Rehabilitation Center MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL EVER BE AVAILABLE FOR USE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Abercorn Rehabilitation Center EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND ALL MATERIAL AND CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Abercorn Rehabilitation Center DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR THE MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT MESSAGES OR REQUESTS WILL BE DELIVERED OR RECEIVED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOU HAVE IMPLEMENTED PROCEDURES TO PREVENT SUCH CONTAMINATING COMPONENTS FROM INFECTING YOUR COMPUTER AND ITS DATA. Abercorn Rehabilitation Center DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF, OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES RELATED TO THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL Abercorn Rehabilitation Center BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, STOLEN INFORMATION OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL Abercorn Rehabilitation Center, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THIS SITE, THE SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY ACTION OR NON-ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Abercorn Rehabilitation Center’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RELATED TO THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES, THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES OR YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES.